Commercial Property Disputes
Property law can be very complex, and if you own, rent or lease property as part of your business you may encounter a dispute at some point.
We can provide advice and assistance to make you aware of your legal position and take the most suitable action.
We have experience in the following areas of property litigation:
- All aspects of Landlord and tenant including
- Rent and service charges
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals
- Lease interpretation and implementaion
- Enforcement Restrictive covenants
- Easements and prescriptive rights
- Title issues and disputes
- Commercial and residential property possession
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
Daniel Harley discusses the benefits of Early Neutral Evaluation as a means of short cutting costly and time c...
No upcoming events
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...