Confirm your single status in order to marry abroad
You will usually need to produce proof that you are free to marry. Depending on the country the wedding is due to take place in, you may be required to get documents authenticated by a notary public.
- CERTIFY COPY OF PASSPORTS
- CERTIFY COPIES OF OTHER DOCUMENTS SUCH AS EXAM CERTIFICATES
- BUY OR SELL PROPERTY ABROAD
- TRANSFER PROPERTY
- SET UP A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR USE ABROAD
- MAKE A STATUTORY DECLARATION OR SWEAR ON OATH OR AFFIDAVIT
- CONFIRM YOUR SINGLE STATUS IN ORDER TO MARRY ABROAD
- OBTAIN DUPLICATES FOR LOST DOCUMENTS
- GET AN APOSTILLE OR LEGALISATION
- ASSIGN PATENTS, TRADEMARKS OR DOMAIN NAMES
- ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS FOR USE ABROAD WHICH REQUIRE A NOTARY STAMP
No recent news items
- Commercial Property
If you are an owner, landlord, tenant or managing agent of a commercial property you may be responsible for ma...
No upcoming events
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...