Corporate Rescue and Recovery
We work with directors of struggling companies to provide strategic advice, enabling them to regain control of their business.
We also work with creditors who seek to investigate matters which have led to an insolvency event and to maximise any recoveries of money owed to them by an insolvent business.
We work with all professionals involved with the process, including Licensed Insolvency Practitioners.
- DISQUALIFICATION OF DIRECTORS
- RESERVATION OF TITLE
- IMPLICATIONS FOR LANDLORDS - TENANT INSOLVENCY
- CORPORATE RESCUE & RECOVERY
- PERSONAL INSOLVENCY
- BUSINESS SALES/PURCHASES FROM INSOLVENCY PRACTITIONERS
- TRUST/PROPERTY ISSUES ARISING FROM INSOLVENCY
- INVESTIGATIONS/RECOVERIES FOR CREDITORS
- TRADING A COMPANY WHILST INSOLVENT
- DEBT RELIEF ORDERS
This case is of particular significance for both Insolvency Practitioners and creditors alike as it shows a gr...
84 Friar Lane
You can obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) once completing your BIIAB Level 2 training, which has been a service provided to Nottinghamshire by Fraser Brown solicitors for over 12 years. ...