Debt Relief Orders
In certain circumstances, dictated by law, an individual may apply for a Debt Relief Order (DRO).
A DRO has similar restrictions to those imposed by bankruptcy and runs for 12 months. Payments are agreed by the Court and paid on a regular basis. On completion of the DRO all debts incurred before the DRO can no longer be pursued by the creditors.
An individual can apply for a DRO where they are on a low income and have no assets. Home owners cannot apply regardless of the level of equity in their property.
- DISQUALIFICATION OF DIRECTORS
- RESERVATION OF TITLE
- IMPLICATIONS FOR LANDLORDS - TENANT INSOLVENCY
- CORPORATE RESCUE & RECOVERY
- PERSONAL INSOLVENCY
- BUSINESS SALES/PURCHASES FROM INSOLVENCY PRACTITIONERS
- TRUST/PROPERTY ISSUES ARISING FROM INSOLVENCY
- INVESTIGATIONS/RECOVERIES FOR CREDITORS
- TRADING A COMPANY WHILST INSOLVENT
- DEBT RELIEF ORDERS
84 Friar Lane
You can obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) once completing your BIIAB Level 2 training, which has been a service provided to Nottinghamshire by Fraser Brown solicitors for over 10 years. ...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...