Disqualification of Directors
If you are a director facing being disqualified, it can be a very difficult time with the future looking uncertain.
Disqualification can last for 2 to 15 years, but this is dependent upon the individual case.
By getting legal advice at an early stage, you could reduce the amount of time you are disqualified for, or even get the disqualification dropped.
We can assess your situation and advise on the best course of action to take.
- DISQUALIFICATION OF DIRECTORS
- RESERVATION OF TITLE
- IMPLICATIONS FOR LANDLORDS - TENANT INSOLVENCY
- CORPORATE RESCUE & RECOVERY
- PERSONAL INSOLVENCY
- BUSINESS SALES/PURCHASES FROM INSOLVENCY PRACTITIONERS
- TRUST/PROPERTY ISSUES ARISING FROM INSOLVENCY
- INVESTIGATIONS/RECOVERIES FOR CREDITORS
- TRADING A COMPANY WHILST INSOLVENT
- DEBT RELIEF ORDERS
You can obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) once completing your BIIAB Level 2 training, which has been a service provided to Nottinghamshire by Fraser Brown solicitors for over 10 years. ...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...