You are required by law to contain certain pieces of information on an e-commerce website. These include, but are not restricted to:
- Data protection
- Distance selling regulations
- Cookie policies
- Privacy policies
- Software licence agreements
- Content licence agreements
- Website design, hosting and development agreements
- Terms and conditions
We can advise on all policies related to websites and e-commerce, ensuring you and your business are protected from any potential issues in the future.
- SALE & SUPPLY OF GOODS & SERVICES
- FRANCHISE, DISTRIBUTION & AGENCY
- LOGISTICS & WAREHOUSING
- PROJECTS & PROCUREMENTS
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT & LICENSING
- TECHNOLOGY & PROCUREMENT
- PR, MARKETING & ADVERTISING
- SPONSORSHIP & SALES PROMOTION
- DATA PROTECTION, SECURITY & FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
Ketan Mistry considers the importance of brand strategy, and delivering a clear message. Get this wrong, and b...
84 Friar Lane
The course provides a comprehensive overview of all aspects of gambling legislation and is designed to provide anyone involved in administering the gambling regime with the knowledge and understanding that they requir...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...