You are required by law to contain certain pieces of information on an e-commerce website. These include, but are not restricted to:
- Data protection
- Distance selling regulations
- Cookie policies
- Privacy policies
- Software licence agreements
- Content licence agreements
- Website design, hosting and development agreements
- Terms and conditions
We can advise on all policies related to websites and e-commerce, ensuring you and your business are protected from any potential issues in the future.
- SALE & SUPPLY OF GOODS & SERVICES
- FRANCHISE, DISTRIBUTION & AGENCY
- LOGISTICS & WAREHOUSING
- PROJECTS & PROCUREMENTS
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT & LICENSING
- TECHNOLOGY & PROCUREMENT
- PR, MARKETING & ADVERTISING
- SPONSORSHIP & SALES PROMOTION
- DATA PROTECTION, SECURITY & FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
Ketan Mistry considers the importance of brand strategy, and delivering a clear message. Get this wrong, and b...
Following the Brexit decision to leave the EU businesses are left unsure about their data compliance requireme...
84 Friar Lane
You can obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) once completing your BIIAB Level 2 training, which has been a service provided to Nottinghamshire by Fraser Brown solicitors for over 10 years. ...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...