At Fraser Brown we are working hard to minimise the impact of our activities on the environment. We have put in place procedures and policies right across the business to reduce our carbon footprint and reduce our consumption of both energy and resources. Our notepaper is printed on FSC certified paper sourced from sustainable forests and is also ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free). All waste paper is re-used as scrap paper before being recycled along with all used envelopes, including those for internal mail. We have reduced paper consumption across the firm through our efficiency policy which has resulted in up to 50% reductions in departmental use over the last 12 months. In each team we have a dedicated ‘Green Guardian’ responsible for ensuring that our environmentally friendly processes and policies are implemented fully as well as constantly striving for new ways to reduce usage and ensure that Fraser Brown continues to be ‘Fraser Green’. The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Actively promote recycling and reusing both internally and amongst its suppliers and clients
- Meet or exceed all environmental legislation that relates to the business
- Minimise paper usage by reviewing all standard documentation and encouraging the use of email and on screen reviewing to reduce printing
- Implement a training and awareness program for staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the firm’s performance
- Consider environmental issues when dealing with suppliers
- Disposal of electrical items through recycling channels
Our environmental campaign will continue to evolve as technological progression is made to help us further our reductions on environmental impact.
Nottingham-based Fraser Brown Solicitors has acted on the merger between Achieve Media Limited and CNS Media L...
If you are an owner, landlord, tenant or managing agent of a commercial property you may be responsible for ma...
84 Friar Lane
You can obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) once completing your BIIAB Level 2 training, which has been a service provided to Nottinghamshire by Fraser Brown so...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...