Get an Apostille or Legalisation
A document will sometimes also need to be further authenticated by having the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office confirm the validity of the notary’s seal and signature.
This is done by legalisation or authentication by the use of the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s official certificate attached to the back of the document, known as the apostille. These are internationally recognised due to the Hague Convention.
- CERTIFY COPY OF PASSPORTS
- CERTIFY COPIES OF OTHER DOCUMENTS SUCH AS EXAM CERTIFICATES
- BUY OR SELL PROPERTY ABROAD
- TRANSFER PROPERTY
- SET UP A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR USE ABROAD
- MAKE A STATUTORY DECLARATION OR SWEAR ON OATH OR AFFIDAVIT
- CONFIRM YOUR SINGLE STATUS IN ORDER TO MARRY ABROAD
- OBTAIN DUPLICATES FOR LOST DOCUMENTS
- GET AN APOSTILLE OR LEGALISATION
- ASSIGN PATENTS, TRADEMARKS OR DOMAIN NAMES
- ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS FOR USE ABROAD WHICH REQUIRE A NOTARY STAMP
No recent news items
- Commercial Property
If you are an owner, landlord, tenant or managing agent of a commercial property you may be responsible for ma...
84 Friar Lane
You can obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) once completing your BIIAB Level 2 training, which has been a service provided to Nottinghamshire by Fraser Brown solicitors for over 10 years. ...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...