At Fraser Brown our insolvency solicitors can advise on all aspects of liquidations, administrations, receiverships, voluntary arrangements and bankruptcies.
Life doesn’t always go smoothly and when facing difficult situations like insolvency, it’s good to know you’ve got a great team on your side.
Our insolvency services are available both to individuals and also companies where we can offer restructuring or turnaround advice, retention of title disputes and other issues arising from insolvency.
The advice we provide is backed by our considerable experience and we are here to help you meet the challenges you face, giving you the information and confidence you need to make the best decisions.
Understanding you first
- DISQUALIFICATION OF DIRECTORS
- RESERVATION OF TITLE
- IMPLICATIONS FOR LANDLORDS - TENANT INSOLVENCY
- CORPORATE RESCUE & RECOVERY
- PERSONAL INSOLVENCY
- BUSINESS SALES/PURCHASES FROM INSOLVENCY PRACTITIONERS
- TRUST/PROPERTY ISSUES ARISING FROM INSOLVENCY
- INVESTIGATIONS/RECOVERIES FOR CREDITORS
- TRADING A COMPANY WHILST INSOLVENT
- DEBT RELIEF ORDERS
- financial mis-selling claims
- useful links
- association of business recovery professionals
- the insolvency service
84 Friar Lane
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...