From their base in Nottingham, Fraser Brown's licensing solicitors serve a local and national client base including small owner managed operations to national pub chains.
Our licensing solicitors provide a friendly, professional service advising you on all aspects of licensing, from the pre-application stage to ongoing operational matters.
We can guide you through the application process and, if necessary, represent you at licensing hearings.
We can also offer assistance on applications for premises and with issues such as temporary events notices, as well as advise on betting and gaming, casinos, lotteries, club premises certificates and smoking policies.
As further evidence of our expertise, Fraser Brown is accredited by the BIIAB and currently offers a range of nationally recognised courses. We also provide tailor made training sessions to ensure our clients are up to date with the latest legislation such as the Licensing Act 2003 and the Gambling Act 2005.
So what are you looking to do and how can we help?
Click on the links below for further information and tips.
We can also guide you and assist you with the following:
- Pre-Application Negotiations
- Premises Licences
- Personal Licences
- Variations to Conditions
- Club Premises Certificates
- Temporary Event Notices
- Licensing Hearings
- Designated Premises Supervisors - DPS Transfers
- Licensing Enforcement and Reviews
- Betting and Gaming Licensing
- Planning Applications
- Training for Personal Licence Holders
- Additional Training Options
Understanding you, first...
Legal 500 (2013 edition):
David Lucas’ ‘hugely efficient’ team has ‘technical expertise, commercial acumen
and great advocacy skills’.
- PREMISES LICENCE
- CLUB PREMISES CERTIFICATE
- PERSONAL LICENCE
- TEMPORARY EVENT NOTICES
- THE BIIAB LEVEL 2 award FOR PERSONAL LICENCE HOLDERS
- useful links:
- home office licensing section
- TOP TEN TIPS WHEN CONSIDERING TAKING ON A LICENSED PREMISES
- SPECIALIST SUPPLIERS:
- CONCORDE BGW DESIGN & BUILD
- PRICE STRUCTURE - VARIATION OF A PREMISES LICENSE
- PRICE STRUCTURE - NEW PREMISES LICENSE (UNCONTESTED)
The Government has announced that it will proceed with an Order that allows the extension of licensing hours i...
84 Friar Lane
The course provides a comprehensive overview of all aspects of gambling legislation and is designed to provide anyone involved in administering the gambling regime with the knowledge and understanding that they requir...
The First-Tier Tribunal has allowed the appeal of Greene King against the decision of the Gambling Commission ...
On 8 July, the Supreme Court found against The Rank Group plc (‘Rank’) in the latest decision on the long-...