Partner, Corporate Law
Ed qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and has specialised in corporate work since that time. He advises on buying and selling companies, financing businesses (both debt and equity), joint ventures/shareholders agreements, investments and general company law matters. Ed joined Fraser Brown from a leading regional firm in September 2018 as a Partner based in the firm’s Lincoln office.
Ed covers the following work areas:
- Share acquisitions and disposals
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Joint ventures and shareholders agreements
- Banking and acquisition finance
- Company reorganisations and reconstructions
- Business start-ups and company formations
- Corporate governance and directors’ duties
We all look forward to the lighter nights, but are you aware of the effect that the commencement of British Su...
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 is now law and will come into force from 1 June 2019. Designed to reduce the number o...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...