Partner, Corporate Law
Ed qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and has specialised in corporate work since that time. He advises on buying and selling companies, financing businesses (both debt and equity), joint ventures/shareholders agreements, investments and general company law matters. Ed joined Fraser Brown from a leading regional firm in September 2018 as a Partner based in the firm’s Lincoln office.
Ed covers the following work areas:
- Share acquisitions and disposals
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Joint ventures and shareholders agreements
- Banking and acquisition finance
- Company reorganisations and reconstructions
- Business start-ups and company formations
- Corporate governance and directors’ duties
Previously, the 2015 Act only applied to tenancies granted on or after 1st October 2015. Three years on, and t...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...