Director and Solicitor, Corporate Law
Ed qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and has specialised in corporate work since that time. He advises on buying and selling companies, financing businesses (both debt and equity), joint ventures/shareholders agreements, investments and general company law matters. Ed joined Fraser Brown from a leading regional firm in September 2018 as a Director based in the firm’s Lincoln office.
Ed covers the following work areas:
- Share acquisitions and disposals
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Joint ventures and shareholders agreements
- Banking and acquisition finance
- Company reorganisations and reconstructions
- Business start-ups and company formations
- Corporate governance and directors’ duties
Most, if not all, commercial leases restrict what a tenant can do and in other cases the tenant can only act w...
Agricultural Property Relief (APR) is a relief against inheritance tax. It applies both during a person’s li...
In the recent Debenhams' Company Voluntary Arrangement case, the High Court rejected an application brought by...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...