Solicitor, Wills, Trusts and Probate
Sarah joined Fraser Brown in 2012 as a paralegal, before completing her training contract and qualifying into the Wills, Trusts and Probate department in September 2016.
Emma's work covers the following areas:
- Preparing and registering powers of attorney
- Court of Protection applications
- Administration of estates/Application for grant of representation
- Drafting and preparing Wills
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Creation and administration of trusts
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...