Head of Franchising and Commercial Services , Franchising
Fiona joined Fraser Brown as its Head of Franchising in October 2015.
Fiona co-ordinates the Fraser Brown franchise team that advise businesses on all legal aspects concerning franchising, including contracts, disputes, mediation, resales, international franchising, HR, property and brand issues.
In particular, Fiona advises on:
- setting up and managing franchise networks
- the preparation of master and standard franchise contracts
- regulatory compliance
- the management and removal of underperforming franchisees
- termination of franchise contracts
- enforceability of restrictive covenants
- leveraging the franchise brands
- franchise digital compliance
- franchise data protection
Fiona acts for clients in the food and beverage, retail, construction, domiciliary care, technology, leisure, professional services, renewable energy, children's activity clubs and public sectors.
She is an affiliate member of the British Franchise Association and has a postgraduate diploma with distinction in Commercial Intellectual Property. She regularly writes for franchise blogs and media and is a member of the Association of Franchise Attorneys.
Becoming the UK Master for incoming brands is the natural next step for the multi unit franchisee experienced ...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...