Partner, Corporate Law
Gavin is the head of the corporate department at Fraser Brown, specialising in all aspects of corporate law. Our corporate team was the winner of the Legal Team of the Year at East Midlands Dealmakers awards in 2012 and 2013.
Gavin covers the following work areas:
- Management Buy Outs (MBO’s)
- Share acquisitions and disposals
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Joint Ventures and shareholders agreements
- Private equity
- Banking and acquisition finance
- Reorganisations and company restructures
- Business start ups and company formations
- Sale and purchase of the assets of insolvent companies
- Corporate Governance and directors duties
Gavin has also been recognised in the Legal 500:
Legal 500 (2013 edition):
Gavin White displays ‘prompt, concise attention to detail’'
Notable for its strength in franchising law, Fraser Brown gained Gavin White - 'respected for his common sense and can-do attitude' - from Flint Bishop LLP, building the firm's more general corporate finance practice under a 'strong partner-led ethos'.
Fraser Brown Solicitors has provided a leading role in a transaction which has resulted in leading IT managed ...
Gavin White, Peter Abel and Chris Barnes from Fraser Brown have recently advised Frank Key Group Limited on th...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...