Assistant Solicitor , Corporate Law
Hannah joined the Corporate department as a newly qualified solicitor on completion of her training contract in September 2017. Prior to starting her training contract, Hannah spent just over 2 years as a paralegal. She also graduated with a degree in Geography from the University of Liverpool, before spending two years at Nottingham Law School to complete her GDL and LPC.
Hannah works in the following areas:
- Share sales and acquisitions;
- Business sales and acquisitions;
- Agreements relating to the sale or purchase of the assets of insolvent companies;
- Shareholders agreements;
- Partnership agreements;
- Company formations and secretarial work;
- Limited liability formations;
- Limited liability agreements;
- Unfair prejudice and shareholder disputes (pre-litigation);
- Corporate governance and directors duties;
- Private equity;
- Banking and finance;
- Security documents.
We have noticed a significant increase in members asking us about offers of work they have received via email,...
It is important that all eligible workers are paid at least the rates referred to above as the Government has ...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...