Solicitor, Commercial Law
Ketan joined Fraser Brown in October 2017 and is a solicitor in Commercial and Franchise law.
Ketan brings five years of experience, having worked at Shoosmiths LLP as a paralegal at their Reading and Birmingham offices, prior to completing his training contract in Manchester in 2017.
Ketan completed his GDL and LPC at De Montfort University, Leicester, following on from achieving a degree in Criminology and Contemporary Culture at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Ketan assists Head of Franchising and commercial services, Fiona Boswell.
Ketan covers the following work areas:
- the preparation of master and standard franchise contracts
- regulatory compliance
- assisting franchisors and franchisees with the termination of franchise contracts
- enforceability of restrictive covenants
- leveraging the franchise brands
- franchise digital compliance
- franchise data protection
- Drafting and reviewing general commercial contract agreements
- drafting and negotiating IT software service agreements on behalf of clients
- trademark applications, assisting clients with their brand protection
- Risk reviews – terms and conditions and commercial agreements
Ketan Mistry considers the importance of brand strategy, and delivering a clear message. Get this wrong, and b...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...