Associate, Commercial Property
Liam joined Fraser Brown as a trainee in August 2012 and qualified into the Commercial Property department in July 2014. Liam is also currently the Vice Chair of the Nottingham Junior Lawyers Division, part of the Law Society.
Liam covers the following work areas:
- Freehold and long leasehold sales and purchases
- First registrations
- Drafting and negotiating leases on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Lease documentation, such as assignments, licences to assign and licences for alterations
- Dealing with construction aspects of purchases, including negotiating collateral warranties
- Adverse Possession and other Land Registry applications
‘Thank you Liam. I very much appreciate all the effort you have put into completing all the necessary documents so quickly and efficiently. I am so pleased that you were recommended to deal with my business; I'm not sure it would have been so speedy if I'd left it where it was!'
'Thank you so much. Your practical, experienced approach has certainly paid off and delivered success in challenging circumstances. You've been extremely proactive and have moved swiftly to provide a great service.'
A love affair with baking led to the creation of Nottingham’s latest artisan food retailer, Tough Mary’s B...
Much-loved confectionery retailer The Treat Kitchen has just opened a shop in Coventry city centre bringing w...
Nottingham-based residential agent, Liberty Gate, has taken the lease of 1 The Gate House in the Lace Market t...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...