Solicitor, Corporate Law
Marcus joined Fraser Brown from Nottingham Law School in May 2013 as a paralegal within the Property Department. Shortly after joining, Marcus moved into the Corporate Team where he commenced his formal solicitor training.
Having qualified into the Corporate Team in January 2017, Marcus assists corporate partners Gavin White and Tom Gray with a range of transactions, including:
• Company formations
• Share sales and acquisitions
• Business sales and acquisitions
• Agreements relating to the sale or purchase of the assets of insolvent companies
• Shareholders agreements and joint ventures
• Partnership agreements
• Limited liability formations
• Limited liability agreements
• Unfair prejudice and shareholders disputes (pre litigation)
• Corporate governance and directors duties
• Private equity
• Banking and finance
• Security documents
• Company secretarial work
Marcus further deals with a range of business purchases and sales for national multi-unit franchisees.
Currently Marcus sits on the Nottingham Professional Services Futures Committee and is also the Immediate Past Vice Chair of the Nottinghamshire Junior Lawyers Division having served on the committee for two years.
Nottingham-based Fraser Brown Solicitors has acted on the merger between Achieve Media Limited and CNS Media L...
Fraser Brown Solicitors held its third annual rounders tournament this week, raising over £900 for the John v...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...