Senior Associate, Employment and HR
Maz qualified as a solicitor in 2010 and has more than 10 years' experience in dealing with all aspects of employment law. Maz joined Fraser Brown in March 2017 having previously trained with and qualified as a solicitor at a leading regional practice. Maz graduated from the University of Hull in 2006 and undertook the post graduate training in legal practice at Nottingham Law School. Maz specialises in employment law and has built up experience in this area from the outset of his career in 2007.
Maz is based in the Nottingham office and his work covers the full spectrum of employment matters acting for employers and employees. He has particular experience of advising employers regarding TUPE, restructures and redundancies and Employment Tribunal litigation.
Maz covers the following work areas:
- Contracts of employment (including restrictive covenants)
- Employment policies and procedures
- Restructures and redundancy
- Employment issues arising from business sales/transfers, “TUPE”
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal
- Discrimination and equal pay
- Breach of contract claims
- Injunctive proceedings and restraint of trade
- Unlawful deduction from wages, National Minimum Wage
- Whistle blowing
- Settlement agreements
Offering the right of appeal may well be a great start to ensuring the process is fair but all too often emplo...
The Supreme Court has delivered its judgment in the widely anticipated case of Smith –v- Pimlico Plumbers Li...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...