Associate, Employment and HR
Maz joined Fraser Brown in March 2017 having previously trained with and qualified as a solicitor at a leading regional practice in 2010. Maz specialises in employment law and has built up experience in this area from the outset of his career in 2007.
Maz is based in the Nottingham office and his work covers the full spectrum of employment matters acting for employers and employees. He has particular experience of advising employers regarding TUPE, restructures and redundancies and Employment Tribunal litigation.
Maz covers the following work areas:
- Contracts of employment (including restrictive covenants)
- Employment policies and procedures
- Restructures and redundancy
- Employment issues arising from business sales/transfers, “TUPE”
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal
- Discrimination and equal pay
- Breach of contract claims
- Injunctive proceedings and restraint of trade
- Unlawful deduction from wages, National Minimum Wage
- Whistle blowing
- Settlement agreements
It is important that all eligible workers are paid at least the rates referred to above as the Government has ...
This month, an internal management report on gender pay at TypicalMidsCo was leaked. It’s broad-brush but c...
A departing employee may be offered a payment on termination which is paid under a settlement agreement and ma...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...