Solicitor, Commercial Property
Nazia joined Fraser Brown as an NQ following completion of her training contract in June 2016. She specialises in all aspects of commercial property.
Nazia covers the following works:
- Acquisition and disposal of all types of commercial properties
- Lease documentation, such as assignments, licences to assign and licences of alterations
- Drafting and negotiating leases on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Dealing with the property law aspect of franchising
- Dealing with commercial development and re-development
- Dealing with Land Registry applications
- Acquisition and disposal of small businesses
Having been a long and sometimes arduous process, you have managed to successfully negotiate the terms of your...
In recent years, the American institution of Black Friday and Cyber Monday has made its way across the Atlanti...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...