Chief Executive and Solicitor, Franchising
Patrick joined Fraser Brown in 2000 and became chief executive in February 2014.
He specialises in all aspects of commercial property and franchising.
He is a member of Nottinghamshire Law Society.
Patrick's areas of work include:
- Business Leases
- Commercial Development
- Investment Property
- Retail sector property advice
- Site acquisition and disposal
- Sale and purchase of commercial property
- Franchising - Property related law
- Acquisition and Disposal of Small Businesses
In the recent Debenhams' Company Voluntary Arrangement case, the High Court rejected an application brought by...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...