Trainee Solicitor, Corporate Law
Tabitha graduated from Nottingham Trent University in 2013 with a degree in Law with Criminology (LLB). Following her studies, Tabitha spent a year gaining valuable experience in Residential Conveyancing, before returning to university in 2014 to complete the Legal Practice Course (LPC) and a Master’s Degree in Law and Legal Practice (LLM).
Tabitha joined Fraser Brown in 2015 and is a Trainee Solicitor, currently assisting Fiona Boswell in the Commercial department. Her previous seats included our Residential Property and Corporate departments.
Alongside our Commercial Team, Tabitha covers the following work areas:
- setting up and managing franchise networks
- the preparation of master and standard franchise contracts
- regulatory compliance
- the management and removal of underperforming franchisees
- termination of franchise contracts
- enforceability of restrictive covenants
- leveraging the franchise brands
- franchise digital compliance
- franchise data protection
In October 2017, the new Intellectual Property (Unjustified Threats) Act 2017 came into force. The purpose of ...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...