Director and Solicitor, Corporate Law
Tom qualified in 2003 and joined Fraser Brown in November 2014 as a director in the corporate team.
Tom covers the following work areas:
- Management Buy Outs (MBO’s)
- Share acquisitions and disposals
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Joint Ventures and shareholders agreements
- Private equity
- Banking and acquisition finance
- Reorganisations and company restructures
- Business start ups and company formations
- Sale and purchase of the assets of insolvent companies
- Corporate Governance and directors duties
Fraser Brown Solicitors have acted for Santander Corporate banking in connection with their £3m lending packa...
A Market Harborough-based baby scanning firm has been sold to Oxfordshire business, The Fertility Partnership,...
Fraser Brown’s Corporate team led by partner Tom Gray and assisted by Peter Abel, have acted on the sale of ...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...