In business, sometimes things do not always go to plan. You may be owed money by several debtors, or you may owe money yourself.
In some cases, reconstruction can be a viable option. This may involve arranging matters with creditors or looking at selling off some parts of the business.
We can work with you to reach a solution that is suitable for your business.
- DISQUALIFICATION OF DIRECTORS
- RESERVATION OF TITLE
- IMPLICATIONS FOR LANDLORDS - TENANT INSOLVENCY
- CORPORATE RESCUE & RECOVERY
- PERSONAL INSOLVENCY
- BUSINESS SALES/PURCHASES FROM INSOLVENCY PRACTITIONERS
- TRUST/PROPERTY ISSUES ARISING FROM INSOLVENCY
- INVESTIGATIONS/RECOVERIES FOR CREDITORS
- TRADING A COMPANY WHILST INSOLVENT
- DEBT RELIEF ORDERS
This case is of particular significance for both Insolvency Practitioners and creditors alike as it shows a gr...
84 Friar Lane
You can obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) once completing your BIIAB Level 2 training, which has been a service provided to Nottinghamshire by Fraser Brown solicitors for over 12 years. ...