RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY CONVEYANCING
Fraser Brown solicitors have residential property conveyancing teams situated in their Nottingham, Lincoln, Bingham and Radcliffe On Trent branches.
Fraser Brown has a dedicated team of legal experts dealing exclusively with residential property, underpinned by one of the best conveyancing case management systems available to ensure your matter is handled as smoothly, efficiently and as quickly as possible.
We are passionate about our personal service and deal with all types of residential property transactions from auction sales to £1m purchases, combining 21st century technology with high levels of expertise to deliver the very best in legal property services.
- Fast, efficient, proactive service
- Immediate processing of all new cases
- Transparent, affordable legal fees
- 20% cheaper search fees**
- Frequent progress updates delivered by email
- Expert help available for unusual or complex cases
- Our conveyancing team is the largest in Nottinghamshire, with over 30 people specialising in conveyancing
- We give you a direct line telephone and email access to your specialist lawyer and their assistants, with no call centres
- We have been members of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme - the mark of excellence for the home buying process - since the scheme was established and we were the first firm of solicitors in Nottinghamshire to become accredited.
Landlords must now ensure their properties meet new minimum energy efficiency standards and if they do not*, c...
Previously, the 2015 Act only applied to tenancies granted on or after 1st October 2015. Three years on, and t...
84 Friar Lane
You can obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) once completing your BIIAB Level 2 training, which has been a service provided to Nottinghamshire by Fraser Brown solicitors for over 10 years. ...
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...