Set up a power of attorney for use abroad
The need for a notary public will depend on the requirements of the country where the document is to be used. For example, to give a foreign lawyer the power to handle a property transaction for you, you will be required to sign a power of attorney in front of a notary. You cannot sign it in front of anyone else, and the text must be in the relevant language for where the document is to be used.
We will confirm your name and identity, sign the document and seal it with an approved stamp.
- CERTIFY COPY OF PASSPORTS
- CERTIFY COPIES OF OTHER DOCUMENTS SUCH AS EXAM CERTIFICATES
- BUY OR SELL PROPERTY ABROAD
- TRANSFER PROPERTY
- SET UP A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR USE ABROAD
- MAKE A STATUTORY DECLARATION OR SWEAR ON OATH OR AFFIDAVIT
- CONFIRM YOUR SINGLE STATUS IN ORDER TO MARRY ABROAD
- OBTAIN DUPLICATES FOR LOST DOCUMENTS
- GET AN APOSTILLE OR LEGALISATION
- ASSIGN PATENTS, TRADEMARKS OR DOMAIN NAMES
- ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS FOR USE ABROAD WHICH REQUIRE A NOTARY STAMP
No recent news items
- Commercial Property
If you are an owner, landlord, tenant or managing agent of a commercial property you may be responsible for ma...
No upcoming events
Fiona Boswell presents the results of the survey Fraser Brown conducted at the National Franchise Exhibition 2...
Fraser Brown acted for one of Irelands largest importer and wholesalers of furniture into the UK market prepa...