Fraser Brown regularly provide training on a range of licensing subjects to a variety of clients including operators, licensing authorities and responsible authorities.
We are authorised by the BIIAB to provide the following courses:
- Award for Personal Licence Holders
- Award for Licensing Practitioners (Licensing)
- Award for Licensing Practitioners (Gambling)
We can also provide bespoke training which is tailored to meet the needs of individual clients. Popular subjects include:
- Licensing (alcohol and entertainment)
- Sex establishments
- Taxis and private hire vehicles
- Hearings, conditions and decision making
- Compliance and enforcement
We are also able to offer courses at venues and times which are convenient to individual clients
Outdoor areas for restaurants and bars can provide huge benefits, however, trading outside may require authori...
Walaiti Rathore, a Licensing Specialist at Fraser Brown has worked with Oscars to vary their premises licence ...
84 Friar Lane
The First-Tier Tribunal has allowed the appeal of Greene King against the decision of the Gambling Commission ...
On 8 July, the Supreme Court found against The Rank Group plc (‘Rank’) in the latest decision on the long-...