Trust and Property Issues Arising from Insolvency
We can advise landlords on property issues arising from the insolvency of their tenant, including the recovery of rent.
We also work with business partners and shareholders to resolve and issues or difficulties with each other that may arise after insolvency.
- DISQUALIFICATION OF DIRECTORS
- RESERVATION OF TITLE
- IMPLICATIONS FOR LANDLORDS - TENANT INSOLVENCY
- CORPORATE RESCUE & RECOVERY
- PERSONAL INSOLVENCY
- BUSINESS SALES/PURCHASES FROM INSOLVENCY PRACTITIONERS
- TRUST/PROPERTY ISSUES ARISING FROM INSOLVENCY
- INVESTIGATIONS/RECOVERIES FOR CREDITORS
- TRADING A COMPANY WHILST INSOLVENT
- DEBT RELIEF ORDERS
This case is of particular significance for both Insolvency Practitioners and creditors alike as it shows a gr...
84 Friar Lane
You can obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) once completing your BIIAB Level 2 training, which has been a service provided to Nottinghamshire by Fraser Brown solicitors for over 12 years. ...