Vital steps to take before opening night
- It is crucial that the following steps are taken in order to be legally compliant before you open to the general public and sell alcohol.
- Transfer the licence by way of an application to the Licensing Authority.
- Identify your Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) who must be a personal licence holder.
- Apply to vary the DPS without delay - selling alcohol without a DPS is an offence. The transfer can usually be processed with immediate effect.
- Transfer any Licensed Premises Gaming Machine Permits by way of application.
For further information on any of the above please contact a member of the licensing team on T: 0115 9888 777 or E: email@example.com
The Government has announced that it will proceed with an Order that allows the extension of licensing hours i...
Castle Rock are looking to bring new life to Sneinton Market. Fraser Brown's licensing team assisted their mos...
A recent BBC panorama report highlighted the abuse airlines currently face from drunken passengers. The Home O...
84 Friar Lane
You can obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) once completing your BIIAB Level 2 training, which has been a service provided to Nottinghamshire by Fraser Brown solicitors for over 10 years. ...
The First-Tier Tribunal has allowed the appeal of Greene King against the decision of the Gambling Commission ...
On 8 July, the Supreme Court found against The Rank Group plc (‘Rank’) in the latest decision on the long-...