Vital steps to take before opening night
- It is crucial that the following steps are taken in order to be legally compliant before you open to the general public and sell alcohol.
- Transfer the licence by way of an application to the Licensing Authority.
- Identify your Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) who must be a personal licence holder.
- Apply to vary the DPS without delay - selling alcohol without a DPS is an offence. The transfer can usually be processed with immediate effect.
- Transfer any Licensed Premises Gaming Machine Permits by way of application.
For further information on any of the above please contact a member of the licensing team on T: 0115 9888 777 or E: email@example.com
The Government has announced that it will proceed with an Order that allows the extension of licensing hours i...
84 Friar Lane
The course provides a comprehensive overview of all aspects of gambling legislation and is designed to provide anyone involved in administering the gambling regime with the knowledge and understanding that they requir...
The First-Tier Tribunal has allowed the appeal of Greene King against the decision of the Gambling Commission ...
On 8 July, the Supreme Court found against The Rank Group plc (‘Rank’) in the latest decision on the long-...